Siemens is looking to extend the Technical Enablement, to be hired with a permanent contract. He/she will work to support MOM product solution in Siemens segments and region for Industrial Digitalization.
Technical enablement team, work productively with Consultants, Architects, Project team, Product Manager and R&D and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Provides technical feedback to functional design and approaching gaps in line with product roadmap
· Architect in charge to support pre and post sales team for the translation of business requirements into MOM Software solution based on technical guidance in the subject area in order to deliver market-leading solutions and provide value to the customer.
· Assists other engineer in the design, configuration and implementation mainly in quality functionality and integration within MOM products
· In line with project processes, interact with the R&D to support market expectations, support services, and partner adoption by leveraging the complete Siemens Delivery framework.
· Act as solution consultant to strategic Sales / Presales pursuits and Services projects, providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
· Provides direction for process design, process integration and process change activities either internally or at customer sites.
· Act in certain condition as trainer to transfer product knowledge or generate materials Act as the ultimate authority on architectural design to address business problems for trainer department
· Coaching junior consultants, being part of our coaching network
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0:
· 10+ years’ experience in engineering, manufacturing, or software development, with an emphasis in the area of Manufacturing Execution System in detail with Simatic IT UA Discrete manufacturing (UADM)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Software Engineering or Computer Science
· Experience of Production processes improvement
· Available to frequent business trips and flexibility
· Fluent English speaking and writing
· Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications
which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
Job ID: 179558
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time