Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate, are you ready to take your next steps in the world of digital services? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future? So do we and we think our 3 month summer internship programme differs from other schemes. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn money while showing potential to a global innovator! Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
The 12-month Industry placement with the Aero Gas Turbine Digital Services team will provide opportunities for the firsthand experience of Digitalization. The successful candidate will be involved in the Data-Driven initiatives in a dynamic environment, and will have a wide exposure to the whole Siemens AGT organisation and beyond, connecting different parts of the business through Data.
There are a number of high-profile ongoing innovation programmes in the AGT Digital Services team that range from the proactive management of the technical risks based on Data to developing new exciting digital product offerings in the Power and Gas Industry, driven by the technical demands of the end customers.
- Be aligned with an existing project or product manager, will take an active part in the delivery of these programmes and will be leading certain work streams themselves, building the bridges between engineering design and the capabilities of the Big Data.
- Rotate within various teams in the department to experience different aspects of Digital Services.
- The placement will provide opportunities for developing project and product management skills in engineering environment.
- Gain a breadth of understanding of how the individual parts of an engineering organisation link together, by collaborating across multiple teams and global AGT functions.
Here is what it takes to join some of the worlds brightest minds:
- Studying towards or have completed a degree in a data analytical, engineering or business/project management related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and a clear communicator.
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent team player whilst maintaining an independent perspective.
- Results-driven, energetic, and motivated candidate who is happy working independently or as part of a wider team.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 352,000 great minds building the future, one day at a time. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
We’re looking for forward-thinking team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of business and finance.
The benefits package for this role includes a salary of £17,500 pro rata. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 179597
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Industrial Turbine Company (UK) Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time