We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you take over the function of an EHS Manager (f/m/d) in projects as part of our global EHS team and are instrumental responsible to the adherence of a safety culture in worldwide industrial steam turbine projects.
- For this you create and check EHS plans and trainings (internal/external) and monitor their compliance.
- In addition, you implement higher-level EHS principles and policies and ensure the practical implementation of the applicable principles and guidelines.
- You coordinate the implementation of the EHS management system and also ensure effective EHS reporting.
- In your role, you oversee existing and potential EHS risks and recommend priorities for their solution and decide on measures to eliminate EHS relevant risks and abuses.
- Furthermore, you maintain relationships with regulators and EHS agencies of our customers.
- You train and support project participants and customers with the goal of a sustainable internalization of the EHS concept.
- You have a completed technical study (Master/Diploma) ideally in the field of Environment, Health & Safety.
- Ideally you have already collected construction site experience in commissioning Turbosets.
- Product knowledge in industrial steam turbine plants and power plant technology would be desirable.
- Since you are also active internationally, you bring fluent business German and English skills as well as readiness to travel worldwide (10%).
- Your personality is characterized by a self-reliant, reliable and efficient working method coupled with a strong hands-on mentality; not only the purely strategic work is important to you.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 179599
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Either