We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new function you edit, coordinate, document and solve technically complex problems in and around industrial steam turbine plants.
- You lead and moderate multi-site and global project teams to solve product safety and quality incidents.
- Furthermore, you coordinate the preparation and selection of proposed solutions / measures for the elimination of technical faults at industrial steam turbine plants.
- You develop and are responsible for the communication of technical solutions with the management and/or the customer.
- You investigate failure costs and failure cost potentials, including the development and implementation of measures to eliminate them.
- In addition, you take over the moderation of root cause analysis involving experts from worldwide Siemens network.
- You are responsible for the technical support and advice of the Project Management and Sales Organization.
- You have a bachelor’s degree (Engineering) and several years of relevant professional experience in the field of industrial steam turbines and power plant technology.
- Ideally, you already have experience as a project leader and in the moderation of national and international teams.
- In addition, you have already gained intercultural experience and bring the willingness to travel worldwide (10%).
- You are strong in communication and have fluent business German and English skills.
- Safe handling of MS Office is a matter of course for you.
- Your personality is characterized by a high degree of care, flexibility and a safe appearance.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 179601
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either