Managed Equipment Services (MES) Administrator - City Hospital Birmingham
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is recruiting for an MES Administrator based in Birmingham City Hospital. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally.
Purpose of the role:
To ensure the provision of a market-leading MES in accordance with the terms and conditions of the respective contracts, the needs of the customer and Siemens Healthineers core values. The position will support the administration functions of the service, communicating with internal and external service stakeholders, providing support to colleagues and ensure that all assigned tasks and responsibilities are performed accurately and efficiently.
- To carry out all associated administration and monitoring of maintenance contracts and services provided by manufacturers and third party service providers. This will include obtaining quotes for renewals, reviewing jobs and identifying any ongoing service failures that could impact the MES;
- To provide Helpdesk services as required and to agreed contractual requirements. Prioritising jobs for engineers based on the customers’ needs and contractual requirements. Regularly following up on jobs to provide accurate feedback to the customer;
- Support the engineers by scheduling planned preventative maintenance (PPM) jobs and generating reports that will be presented to the customer after PPMs have been completed;
- Provide confidential and reliable administrative and organisational support to the Regional Manager;
- Produce monthly performance reports for the customer in accordance with our contractual requirements;
- Planning and Co-ordination of key monthly meetings / conferences / workshops / customer visits for all sites, including the issuing of agendas and minutes;
- Attend and minute various Investment Committees, Operational Groups and other customer facing meetings;
- Administration of the internal asset register by following processes for commissioning, updating and disposal of assets when required;
- Keep staff training records up to date and support the management team by obtaining training costs and arranging any authorised training;
- Monitor customer satisfaction by conducting regular customer satisfaction surveys and collate the data to be presented when required by the customer or management team.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment, preferably within a Medical Engineering department, or equivalent;
- Basic commercial and financial awareness;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels;
- Experience of Microsoft Office software plus a good degree of computer literacy and knowledge to include the use of bespoke online software packages.
- Must be able to work with people of diverse cultural backgrounds;
- Must have a flexible approach and be a self-starter who can proactively work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent pension contributions, 26 days holiday, private healthcare options and other flexible benefits.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 179602
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time