Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Clinical Expert / Certified Radiographer (m/f/d) Surgery to demonstrate our innovative imaging products and software to customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You demonstrate Advanced Therapies (AT) imaging products and software to customers ranging from high level system knowledge for c-level to in-depth clinical techniques and workflow recommendations for clinical customers
- During demos you will utilize sales techniques, incorporate marketing messages and highlight competitive benefits for specialized surgery products
- The maintenance of the AT (surgery focused) showroom image database including local workstations in our showroom is also part of your role
- You support marketing activities such as medical conferences and customer workshops
- You support our global sales with your strong clinical & technical know-how about systems, applications and procedures and provide clinical consultation for product development
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master's degree preferably in a technical or clinical area
- You have several years of professional experience and strong knowledge in AT imaging procedures (specialized in surgery)
- We are also interested in applicants with a bachelor's degree or completed professional training and further education in connection with additional professional experience in this field (certified Radiographer / MTRA)
- A minimum of 5 years clinical experience and/or 3 years as a clinical applications specialist is required
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good presentation skills in the AT customer environment (surgery focused) and can convince with your collaborative approach and customer orientation
- You have fluent English skills; German and/or other languages are considered as a plus
- You are flexible and willing to travel on business internationally (about 10%)
- Cross cultural experience is part of your profile
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 179615
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either