Global Mobility Specialist with English and French – Prague
We are Global Mobility Department and our responsibilities include great variety of activities related to international relocation of employees and administrative support of business trips.
Our team support travels and cross-border businesses in EMEA region. We communicate with travelers, support their HR departments, create documents, feed data to various systems and analyze compliance risk.
Does it sound interesting?
Join our team as Global Mobility Specialist!
Your main responsibilities will be to
• Drive and coordinate the global mobility process, communicate with all involved parties (employees, local HR partner, business units etc.), provide them consultancy
• Provide administrative support in the area of international short term assignments worldwide with focus on immigration, tax and social security area for our customers in EMEA region
• Ensure the correct data entry in the internal travel tool, maintain their completeness and accuracy
• Deliver documents related to company travel assignments (e.g. contracts, visa documents, welcome emails, reports)
• Support delegates with assignment related questions
You can look forward to
• Opportunity for personal and professional growth
• Our system of in-company training and education
• Daily use of languages
• Friendly team
What we expect from you
• High school/university degree
• Fluent English, any other language is an advantage
• Previous experience from Customer Support or Supportive Services environment is a plus
• Intercultural sensitivity, excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking
• To be self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented person
• Ability to work independently, very good time management and prioritization skills
• Good MS Office skills
We can offer you
• 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague for work life balance
• an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
• meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
• possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
• various discounts and offers
We grant you proper training and support, as well as the possibility to grow your work experience.