We are Siemens. A collection of over 5,000 phenomenal minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and build what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
You will foster the Lean culture as walk the talk and specialist. Promoting the usage of lean manufacturing tools in order to generate tangible benefits for the company and internal customers as living culture. Seeing the plant as Holistic land for improvements
- Develop Strategies and tactics for Lean Culture.
- Mentoring of engineers to look for opportunity areas of improvement of the value-add activities.
- Be the leader of strategies and work with multifunctional teams to find ways of reach the key performance indicators.
- Train others as lean Practitioners
- Drive projects that have a significant impact in the organization inside or outside.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in engineering such as Industrial, Process, Mechatronic, Mechanical or Electrical.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Advanced Knowledge in Lean Principles
- Proficient English Required
- Lean certification such as Senior Expert and/or & sigma black belt
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience in Lean Manufacturing
Job ID: 179647
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time