Be a part of our global IT Data Management team at Siemens Financial Services providing the central reporting platform for the leasing business. You will be responsible for the entire service operations and development, based on the requirements of the business.
Currently we are using MS SQL as a basis technology. In the near future we plan to shift the current system to the global SFS Data Lake based on HANA technology. You will become responsible for the design and proceeding of migration and become the future business analyst for Region North for data management and analytics.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s development.
What part will you play?
- Operations and development of the Management Information System “Sie-Data” (MS-SQL based) covering the countries UK, Nordics and India
- Apply IT Service Management standards based on existing tools and processes
- Ensure system compliance including system security, Information Security and adherence to FSA, ITGC requirements and other applicable internal and external standards
- Ensure documentation is available in agreed libraries to audit standards
- Business continuity and Disaster Recovery, and responsible for carrying out a yearly disaster recovery test
- Consult the business in new opportunities to increase processes and economic efficiency in applying new methods and technologies
- Supporting / consulting business in implementing Tableau Reports based on “Sie-Data”
- Provide high-quality customer support and services, routinely seeking and acting on feedback
What you need to make real what matters:
- Significant experience in Microsoft Operating System & Database Support
- Significant experience in technologies SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and SharePoint
- ITIL V3 qualification or demonstrable considerable relevant experience
- Experience in operations of an IT Service based on MS SQL Server
- Stakeholder management and good communication skills
- Bachelors / Advanced Degree in Informatics / Business Informatics or similar
- Experience in financial services, and knowledge about financial statements and reporting, financial instruments, Leasing and Factoring Business, Risk Management and Controlling
- Advanced skills in analysis and presentation
- Knowledge and willingness to learn more about SAP HANA technology
Our benefits package includes a generous base salary and annual bonus. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Apply now and make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Job ID: 179682
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time