- Commercial Project Management within the Digital Grid Business unit inclusive of software projects.
- Effectively collaborating with stakeholders including customers, project managers and the management team.
- Exploring and reviewing current processes and implementing productivity opportunities.
- Maintaining appropriate project cost control methodologies to ensure that project outcomes are met and that any cost impacts are identified quickly.
- Reviewing contract requirements from an execution perspective and supporting the project managers in claim and change order management.
- Presenting financial and contract information in monthly project reviews with management.
- Ensuring the accuracy of our books and records in respect of project financials in the financial system.
- Partnering with Project Managers and providing advice from a contractual and financial perspective in order to deliver successful project outcomes.
- Management of project risks/opportunities, claims, milestones, accounts receivable, accounts payable and cashflow.
- Supporting project procurement activities.
- Monthly forecasting of projects financials across all key financial KPIs.
- Supporting Business Unit reporting and controlling activities.
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role with project controlling experience.
- Commerce/business degree preferable.
- Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Suite.
- Accounting qualifications CPA/CA advantageous.
- Familiarity with accounting standards and especially those related to a project environment.
- Full working rights in Australia
Job ID: 179706
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time