What are my job responsibilities?
- Present, promote and sell low-voltage control products to panel makers and prospective customers
- Make new customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network
- Able to reach to customers leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
What do i need to do to qualify for this job?
- min Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in handling customers from End User, Panel Makers and Consultants
- Experience in sales for electrical Low-Voltage Products
- Experience in electrical and control panels industry.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
Job ID: 179709
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time