We bring together energy supply – from intelligent control across the grid, solutions from medium voltage substations and the point of consumption – with building technology – from climate control, to fire and security to distributed energy systems. Where they meet, at the point of connection, there are exciting growth markets where we ensure that energy is used effectively – in energy storage and prosumption, to electric vehicle infrastructure and microgrids.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineering Sales Graduate to join our Digital Grid team based in Bayswater. Your primary focus will to be provides technical knowledge in the Digital Grid solution services and advises both the sales organization and customers in capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens products effectively.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Visit internal and external customers to develop business opportunities for service solutions for the Digital Grid Business Unit in Australia and New Zealand.
- Leverage Siemens technical solutions for services such as remote monitoring, remote maintenance, predictive analysis in the areas of Protection, Control, Communication and SCADA Systems for existing customers and new market segments such as solar, wind, microgrids.
- Detect local market requirements and leverage technical solutions
- Manage existing service contracts and organise regular meetings with customers to get feedback
- Write solution specifications and develop operation philosophies
- Understand and clarify customer requirements, driving those expectations into Siemens technical concepts.
- Create market demand for our solution, including develop and present to customers and possible stakeholders our solution business cases, including financial aspects
- Prepare offers, including cost calculations, and define delivery concepts of our solutions.
- Supports Sales organization in approaching and serving potential customers
- Constantly analyzes product portfolio of the dedicated customers.
- Creates respective technical and commercial concepts and offerings, in order to support the sales process.
- Plans and completes consulting assignments to industry partners, on technical and commercial level.
- Support in contract negotiations at all stages, with information and analyses.
What you will bring:
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Experience in a similar role and industry would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Hard working individual who can work in a team and independently.
- Willingness to learn.
- Valid driver’s license and full working rights in Australia
- Experience with Power and Protection Systems would be an advantage
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments
Job ID: 179722
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time