Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- The Manage Airport logistics Projects of Category "A" or "B"
- Demonstrate good team management, time, quality, schedule and Cost management skills in the projects.
- Should have the proven track record of management of risks in the project.
- Working with different partners and also across different cultures.
- Manage relationship with the client and other stake holders.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics from reputed engineering institute.
- You are Certified "Senior Project Manager" (SPM)
- Minimum experience of 15 years in Project management & should have a successfully executed at least one project of value >=30Million Euros within budget & time, candidates with experience of more such projects shall be preferred.
- Should posses good communication, presentation & organizational skills.
- Should have experience of working with different partners and also across different cultures.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 179739
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Postal Parcel & Airport Logistics Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time