Job title: Senior Engineer - IT Infrastructure
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be Tracking and managing IT assets. Create and maintain records of all IT assets. Coordinate with Logistics and the Site Security Teams and follow the set guidelines for Asset movement
· You will be In-charge of Info security within the department. Ensure adherence to ISO 27001:2013 standards. Identify and implement trainings to employees on ISO 27001 certification. Point of contact for all Info security activities
· You Participate in Audits (CFA, ISO etc). Follow up on Audit findings and report to leadership team
· You take care of Asset Verification of all IT Assets once in a quarter and reconcile with Asset Register. Publishing of IT Asset related information to management
· You do Coordination with central IT team. Responsible for IT infrastructure availability, network issues, software roll outs, IT escalations, OSS requests etc
· You will be Point of contact for BCDR related activities
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Education qualification - MCA/ M Sc/ B Tech/ Computer Science or other IT related degree
· You should have 5+ years’ experience in relevant field IT assets. Coordinate with Logistics and the Site Security Teams.
· You should have knowledge ISO 27001 certification
· Strong organization skills with attention to detail and multi-tasking
· Excellent communication skills
· Motivated team player
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 179743
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time