Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Radiographer/ MTRA (m/w/d) as Test Engineer for Computer Tomography to join our Research & Development Team within the Computer Tomography (CT) Business and help us to continuously improve the quality of our products.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will focus on clinical validation and usability evaluations of our Computer Tomography (CT) products. For this role you will be part of the clinical validation team within the Research & Development Organization
- This position is for someone to bring up-to-date CT user experiences to our organization
- You will be exposed to current & new CT products for which you will need to create & execute user-focused tests (workflows) and evaluations and report your findings to the respective project leads within R&D
- These tests may be done on-site (in our factory) or off-site (at a hospital), for this reason international business travels will be part of your role
- You ensure to collect, evaluate and report customer feedback on our products in the clinical environment
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computed Tomography
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are a certified Radiographer or have a comparable qualification
- You have long term working experience in various progressive Radiology departments, also internationally
- You have taken part in clinical research, or trials, within your institution or have a minimum 1 years’ working experience in a R&D department or a customer support group
- You have led a team and been responsible for the results they produce
- You have a good understanding of the needs of the various CT users; Radiographer, Radiologist, Radiation Therapist, Radiation Oncologist and the Software Administrator
- You have a working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Word
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in English, German is considered a plus; you are willing to travel internationally (15%)
- You have a strong customer orientation and a high ability to understand their needs which helps you to ensure high quality standards for our products and work. Your passion for healthcare is the underlying motivation for your work and allows you to motivate people around you
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 179784
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time