Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Ensure contracted services (e.g. Change Mgmt., Problem Mgmt., Demand Mgmt., etc.) on a day-to-day basis worldwide. Make certain the implementation of PKI services is aligned with the agreed contracts in accordance to the agreed volumes and standards and assure that contractual obligations are met. Drive Continuous Service Improvement and Service Transitions, as well as act as service related infrastructure expert wherever required.
- Ensure service quality (e.g. incident, problem, performance, capacity, or critical issue management)
- Be the point of contact for the respective service or process and provide continuous service improvements and technical service expertise
- Contribute in PoCs, service transitions, service development activities, and projects
- Perform a broad range of service supervision operations (including service element management, service catalog maintenance, service management framework application and possible blocking issues) to ensure that given resources are available to the business
- Identify IT service or solution related business goals, objectives, and requirements of the business environment. Contribute and support planning, budgeting, design, and alignment of service management processes and IT solutions landscapes.
- Implement creative process standards and policies and be responsible for their consistent execution. Identify problems and seek resolutions without impact to end user and balance through critical issue processes
- Lead all aspects of IT services or solution performance and delivery indicators
- Optimize IT service management frameworks for multi-vendor environments
- Advise the accountable business management of the unit, in all IT Service & Solution Management related issues
- Support customization and the specification of service elements throughout the entire service lifecycle
- Maintain all service catalog items and provide a coordinated catalog of infrastructure services.
- Implement programs and procedures for improving data/information security and safety
- Coordinate relevant unit and integration tests, and communicate with vendors and service providers
- Manage complex infrastructure solution/service installations or updates and support or lead change-release processes and implementation of IT security guidelines
- May perform 3rd-level user help desk activities, individual mentoring and trainings
- Typically reports to an IT Manager or Team Leader
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 to 4 years of proven working experience as a Service manager in the information technology sector, with knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to demonstrate dedication to develop, drive, and manage services in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, having proficient level of English and German
- ITIL training / certification is a plus
- Initiative attitude, quality orientated and customer focused
- Reliable and with strong organizational skills
- Ability to build long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers. Enjoys working in an international and multi-functional team
- Ability to work independently and take decisions where necessary
- Understanding of endpoint modern management, such as Mac devices highly appreciated
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 179816
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time