Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
What will you do?
- Manage a product portfolio and the execution of service contracts by ensuring financial performance and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with clients to become their trusted advisor. Recommend services and solutions to help them achieve better business results and increase our offering.
- Project Manager for the assigned service contracts accounts with one or more services / disciplines, for example, automation, fire, safety and energy, aimed at achieving financial goals as well as customer satisfaction and exceptional customer loyalty
- In conjunction with the Sales department, develop comprehensive account strategies to meet clients' business goals by leveraging the entire product portfolio and services in the division
- Manage all the steps involved in the execution of service contracts, including the work schedule, ensuring that customers' expectations are met and problems are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Work directly with clients to develop integrated and comprehensive service programs for all building technology sectors
- Finalize maintenance plans for service contracts with customers
- Conduct quality assurance activities and support renewal processes
- Generate service summary reports and reconcile them for meetings with customers
- Identify customer needs and make priority recommendations for additions, upgrades, and escalations related to service contracts
- College diploma in Building Mechanics, or other relevant technical field
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related field, an asset
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the Building Technologies industry: automation, fire and safety or any other relevant field
- Knowledge of engineering and programming, preferably
- Excellent organizational skills and strong project management skills
- MS Office Suite proficiency (Word, Excel); SAP, an asset
- Very good knowledge of French (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Valid driver's license
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure, Gas & Power, and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $565,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 50 non-profit organizations and planted 1,850 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada generates $2.2B in sales with 4,800 employees. Join our team of approximately 377,000 talented professionals in more than 200 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job ID: 179824
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.