Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Siemens Healthineers Molecular Imaging Sales and Marketing department has a passion for innovation and an uncompromising commitment to bringing great products to the worldwide diagnostic imaging market.
The global Product Marketing Manager for PET/CT is globally responsible for the marketing of Siemens Healthineers Molecular Imaging’s Positron Emission Tomography / Computed Tomography products to the customer and to the worldwide sales force.
The global Product Marketing Manager is therefore responsible for the achievement of the global order and sales goals, to ensure the worldwide profitable growth and market share expansion of PET/CT scanners.
the innovation leader in Molecular Imaging to shape the future of diagnostic
• Be part of the innovation, be responsible to create something amazing
• Understand the nuclear medicine market, customer needs and industry trends as it applies to PET/CT
• Provide technical and clinical positioning of the PET/CT products
• Create, implement and monitor marketing programs
• Be responsible for the content and messaging of product communication
• Monitor and evaluate the competition and proactively create and adjust marketing measures accordingly
• Travel the world as an ambassador for your product by attending trade shows, customer visits, trainings and lectures.
• Contribute to the product portfolio strategy, e.g. product definition, positioning, pricing and configuration
• Passion, dedication and great creative ideas for creating great marketing products
• A self-starter who is results driven and customer focused
• Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking, always on the lookout for better
• Excellent interpersonal and communications capabilities
• Willing to go the extra mile to keep the MI CRM initiatives and messaging one step ahead of the competition
• Experience and understanding of Business-to-business (B2B) product messaging and marketing desirable
• Experience with project management, strategic planning and value-based selling desirable
• Experience with business planning, controlling and market segmentation desirable
• Ability to meet deadlines and solve problems with a strong outcome orientation
unique clinical expertise to create materials that demonstrate how Siemens
innovations provide real-world solutions to our customer’s greatest needs.
• BS/BA in marketing, biomedical sciences, business economics or engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 5+ years product marketing experience
• Two years of experience in healthcare marketing or sales desirable
Required travel: approximately 30%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 179836
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.