At Siemens LLC we believe in ensuring and developing the UAE’s continued prosperity. We support more than 1,500 customers across all seven Emirates and see ourselves as partners in building a brighter future for the UAE and we proud to be a trusted premium partner of Expo 2020. Siemens provides a creative and dynamic work environment for its employees striving for high ethical standards, respect and prestige within the Corporation.
Are you studying Finance at a university? This internship position is for you!
What is the format of the internship?
· Location: Dubai (The Galleries).
· Duration: 3 months.
· Full-time: Sunday to Thursday, 40 hours per week.
· It is required to be a registered student during the internship.
· It is required to be under a UAE student or parent/spouse sponsored visa that is valid for the duration of the internship.
What are my responsibilities?
· Letter of Credit Handling across the ME regional companies
· Administration of Bank Guarantees and related topics
· Supporting in monthly Trade Finance related reporting tasks
· Support in administrative tasks
What do I need to know?
· You May be currently enrolled in university or you should hold a bachelor’s/ masters degree in business administration or finance.
· You should be able to commit for 6 months
· Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
· Kindly proceed accordingly and let me know if you need further details.
Job ID: 179854
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: SD (Middle East) LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time