- In your role as IT Service Manager you will be responsible for providing our maintenance management solution CORMAP in more than 40 maintenance operations throughout the world.
- You will coordinate a team and various suppliers in the areas of application management and hosting, define requirements and review services provided using clear KPIs and reporting.
- You will lead projects to implement new projects or systems based on IBM Maximo and further CMMS solutions such as Sternico COMAP.
- As a member of the Change Control Board you will contribute to decisions on the further development and secure operation of our solutions.
- As a competent contact – for both training and the transfer of know-how – you will consult on our projects with the aim of continuously improving processes relating to maintenance, configuration management and material management.
- You will provide relevant support to bid managers preparing technical bids, including costing. You will demonstrate a good instinct here for opportunities, risks and technical feasibility.
- In R&D projects you will use your skills to raise the solutions and processes of Mobility Customer Service overall to the next level.
- You have successfully completed a master's degree in IT, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or a similar discipline.
- You have many years of experience in using and configuring IBM Maximo and/or other CMMS systems.
- You have many years of professional experience in IT service or application management and have a sound knowledge of databases as well as the introduction and operation of database systems in various environments including the cloud.
- You are strong in methodology as regards project management, system analysis and IT process consulting.
- You are willing to travel internationally
- You easily communicate in business English and German, including speaking at management level.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 179900
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time