Finance Lead – GP SDO- District Service Operations
- As the Financial Lead for GP SDO-District Service Operations you will Follow up within RME countries for SDO monthly, quarterly and annual forecast commitments are met in terms of Revenue, Gross Margin, Profit & FCF. Liase and support between PCCs (Factories) and RME countries to achieve financial targets & customer issues resolved. Inform management timely for escalations.
- Participates in Lead Country UAE to contribute monthly, quarterly and annual forecast commitments for SPG Financial KPIs; Revenue, Gross Margin, Profit & FCF
- Advise management to enable CPM@Siemens Certification
UAE LLC SDO & SPG Responsibilities (ARE: 4678);
- Contributes to ARE Books & Records
- Lead local team in the area of responsibility (3 direct Reports and 6 employees)
- Ensure CPM / PM Cost Center Absorption & provide optimize productivity
- Contributes Commercial Project Management Tasks in the areas of; Ext. Revenue Recognition, Work in Progress Controlling & Management, Accruals & JV, WBS Creation in SAP, Claim Management, Balance Sheet Review incl. management of Working Capital, Receivable Management, Sub-Supplier & Payables Management
• Receivable Management - Monitoring of customer payment performance for SDO RME, LLC UAE, LC UAE Bad Debt Provisions.
• Responsible for the project implementation phase as well as negotiating contractual project settlements (with internal / external customers, partners).
• Responsible for project structuring and planning, including tax and delegation concepts as well as setup in IT-systems, dominantly SAP/Spiridon.
• Responsible of commercial requirements, especially contractual requirements, terms and conditions, accounting rules, payment plans, taxation, contract and claim management, financial forecasting and risk management
• Monitoring for Hedging Currency Exposure
• Responsible for financial planning and financial project controlling
• Monitor Letter of Credit and Guarantee Management
• Implementation of New Collaboration Model (NCM) Projects - Regional support and integration of the NCM principle for relevant projects, ensuring process guidelines are followed, creating awareness with the S&M environment; Providing updates on guideline changes.
• Maintaining asset management culture resulting in inventory reduction and receivable reduction in projects
• Accounts Payable Management
• Analyzing of Product and CCM report / documentation as per SOA requirements
• Supporting Co-ordinator with internal & external audit requirements
• Signing of Quotations, Order Confirmations and Purchase Orders within Signature Mandate levels
• Management of Accruals, Provisions and Work in Process in alignment with RME Controlling Team
• Monitoring and updating Schedule of Advances Received for UAE and RME
Expert in Commercial Project
Management (at least 5 Years’ experience)
- Strong Knowledge of IFRS / Siemens FRG Accounting
- Strong Understanding of SDO Organization and PCCs
- Finance or BA Degree
• Performance controlling, forecasting and planning, commercial PM, risk management, accounting, compliance,
• Excellent communication skills needed for liaising with internal interfaces and PCC's as well as with external customers, suppliers. Strong Leadership Skills to manage direct reports (3) in UAE and guide the CPM organization across RME for SDO. Advise and participate for recruitment and organizational structuring.
• Strong Ability to communicate / work with international teams across different countries and cultures.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time