Siemens Financial Services Limited (SFS) is a leading provider of innovative finance solutions to UK businesses and public sector organisations. With more than 250,000 customers, we have arranged finance for 90 of the current FTSE 100 companies and more than 50% of NHS trusts and local authorities. We provide solutions ranging from £1,500 to many millions for a diverse range of financing needs!
You would be joining the SFS team as a business graduate, rotating through various roles within the business throughout a two year period. Supporting the existing team in a fully operational role, you will be involved in both project based assignments and cross-functional working. During this time you will build a compliment of skills that will enable you to tackle a professional role at the end of the Graduate Development Programme.
What are my responsibilities?
- Learn specific in-house systems and applications to be able to contribute to future decision-making in process improvement
- Meet all targets and objectives that have been set by the Line Manager
- Contribute to the teams overall performance by both individual effort and team effort as and when requirement
- Undertake research and offer suggestions for improvement to the placement through own initiative and experiences
- Run and own your career path and network
- Attend all graduate and business specific training modules; demonstrating learning application in each placement
- Participate in and lead SFS Region North graduate meetings / projects
- Take a proactive role in participating in team, company and graduate events
- Support and develop the Business Programme (induction) through contributing design and knowledge of the business as it is acquired over two years
What is needed to qualify for this job?
- Graduating in, or have graduated with a 2:1 or above in a Business or Economics related subject
- Work experience in a similar environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Confident with the ability and self-determination to drive your own development throughout the programme
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the Graduate Development Programme will teach you softer skills such as communication, teamwork, digitalization and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. The variety of placements on this scheme may require you to travel and spend time in other offices, all successful graduates should have a valid UK Driving license.
The benefits package for this role includes not only a salary of £28,000, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
We’re looking for forward-thinking standout colleagues with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of business and finance. Think this is you? Join us! Apply Now.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit outstanding minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and build what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 179918
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time