Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
We make real what matters.
- You will design and develop/extend, test complex ABAP programs to different customers across business units.
- Collaborate with the functional teams to ensure accurate implementation of the requirements.
- You will produce outstanding quality work based on the requirements of the software implementations.
- You will prepare comprehensive technical documentation of the implemented solutions.
- Maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with process owners, technical and functional team members across teams.
What you need to make real what matters
- You have an engineering degree in computer science or equivalent with 4+ years of experience in ABAP programming languages will be ideal.
- Experience with ABAP programming language: ABAP, ABAP OO, ALV, Enhancement framework, BAPIs
- Knowledge of SmartForms, WebDynpro, Business Workflows
- Knowledge of at least two of the following SAP modules: MM, SD, PP, FI, PLM will make valuable contribution.
- Your analytical skills and ability to design, develop, extend/maintain complex custom-built solutions will build an impact.
- You will collaborate with business partners, Project leaders and other teams.
- Proficiency in English and good to know German language.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 179920
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time