We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As Project Manager/Scrum Master, you will lead agile IT projects in the CRM environment
- You will be working with international cross-functional teams
- You will ensure quality and the flow of information
- You will have technical management responsibility for the project employees and will be the coach for agile projects
- You will also be responsible for coordination and communication with internal customers and other stakeholders
- You will ensure that knowledge is transferred to other project managers and will be responsible for developing the agile/scrum methods further
- You will plan, guide and control projects, including budget, deadlines and risk management
- You have successfully completed a university degree in IT, business information technology or an equivalent field
- You can demonstrate many years of professional experience in managing IT projects
- You also have experience in the CRM environment (e.g. Salesforce.com)
- You have several years of experience in working on international agile/scrum projects
- You must be willing to travel nationally and internationally for up to 50% of your regular working hours
- Certification(s) in the areas of Scrum Master/Product Owner/PMI-ACP/SAFe/Design Thinking is desirable
- You are business-fluent in English. Knowledge of German is desirable
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 179921
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time