SAP Basis Administrator
Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. You will support the Siemens central IT headquarters in order to operate the SAP systems worldwide. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
We make real what matters.
- You will implement SAP security measures, technical monitoring and support for applications in the environment of SAP Business Center
- You will be responsible for Basis Administration of SAP Systems (ERP, BI, SRM, SCM, SAP Solution Manager)
- You will Configure and monitor of SAP R/3 infrastructure and plan and coordinate downtimes and maintenances with data center suppliers.
- You will perform Client Copies/System Copies and will Implement latest security measures, troubleshooting of OS, DB and network technical issues.
What you need to make real what matters
- You have an engineering degree in computer science or equivalent with 4+ years of experience in ABAP Basis administration will be ideal.
- Experience in Oracle/Hana Database Administration (SQL, Performance Analysis, creating Indexes etc.)
- Your experiences in managing Linux and Windows based SAP systems will make valuable contribution.
- You will collaborate with business partners, Project leaders and other teams.
- Proficiency in English and good to know German language.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 179923
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time