We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Support the Digital Buildings and System House Solution teams through the SaaS and IoT portfolio
- Build up a knowledge management platform for the Europe team along with portfolio managers
- Support generation of proposals for international projects
- Monitor and support the implementation of cloud deployments
- Generate application and product documentation
- Aggregate market data and derive insights for different vertical markets
Your skills and experience
- Currently enrolled or between Bachelor and Master studies at university or a university of applied sciences in the field of Industrial engineering or similar subjects
- Work experience in this field and/or a professional training is a plus
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on mindset
- IT expertise, ability to work with Office Tools, Sharepoints, and knowledge of a database system (e.g. CMS) is a clear advantage
- First experience in IoT, Saas offering or digital twin is beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English, German and any other European language is a plus
- Start as soon as possible for 12 months
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 179941
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either