Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Manager (m/f/d) Business Development Interventional Radiology - M&A / Strategy to assess and design new business ideas beyond our current Siemens Healthineers product portfolio, from initial analysis to incubation.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In this function your main duty will be to define the strategy of our interventional radiology (IR) business in order to realize sustainable growth options – organic and inorganic – for Siemens Healthineers beyond their current product portfolio
- You will assess, design and evaluate new business ideas beyond our current offering, by yourself but also together with internal or external, with clinical or industry partners
- You will drive M&A activities from selection of appropriate targets up to closing of the deal
- You will develop recommendations for the Executive Management Team of Siemens Healthineers and you will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of the decision results
- You will contribute to competitive and market analysis, including the analysis of competitive Capital Market presentations and other interesting companies as well as consolidation of other sources of relevant information
- You will work closely with other Business Areas and central functions within Siemens Healthineers to find new business opportunities
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed university/higher education studies in medicine or natural sciences / engineering (preferably with a focus on medicine/medical technology), MS or Ph.D. in relevant technical field and MBA is highly preferred
- You can offer many years of professional experience in the healthcare industry in the field of strategy development, consulting or M&A
- You have a “MBA”-level knowledge of market analytics, finance, business modeling including company valuation, and competitive analysis
- You also have sound knowledge in the fields of technology, science and medicine and a very good understanding of the medical technology market and company-specific basic data, as well as experience in the field of corporate and financial analysis
- You should also have a strong affinity for technical, medical and scientific issues and be able to drive forward new business ideas for Siemens Healthineers
Your attributes and skills:
- A day without passion for healthcare is a lost day: You are committed to the success of Siemens Healthineers with verve and enthusiasm
- You will also win us over with your ability to collect, analyze and present complex information in a clear, transparent and efficient manner for the Executive Management Team
- You have fluent English skills; good German skills are an advantage
- You convince with you strategic thinking and creativity, very good communication and project management leadership skills complete your profile
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 179942
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time