- You will asset the creation (incl. 3D / CAD modeling and processing e.g. in Blender), UI and level design.
- You will set up the product development with game engines (Unity, Unreal) and/or Web technologies.
- Furthermore, you will present our interactive products (trains, depots etc.) for our customers.
- You will be responsible for the interactive engineering support (virtual object placement and inspection).
- Furthermore, you will conduct virtual trainings for Industry and Mobility applications (e.g. train drivers, service technicians).
- You have a completed master’s degree in computer science, media informatics or similar.
- You have at least several years of development experience with 3D / Game Engines (Unity, Unreal or similar).
- Furthermore, you have good 3D modeling skills (e.g. Modeling, Animation, UV Mapping) and experience with other aspects of game development (level/UI design, storytelling etc.) and with serious games / training applications is a plus.
- Experience with VR development and AR development is also a plus (Hololens, Tablets, Smartphones).
- A good knowledge of low-level 3D graphics (Shader programming, LOD generation, Mesh optimization) is important, too.
- You consider yourself as a self-starter and seek to stay up to date with new developments in the area of brain-inspired algorithms and methods.
- Professional communication skills - both verbally and in writing: having proficient level of English, German knowledge will be highly appreciated.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 179960
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time