Siemens Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s Ingenuity for life.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers seven times, one of Canada’s Greenest Employers five times and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2016.
Approximately 5,000 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing. We stand for engineering excellence, innovation, reliability and responsibility.
- Responsibilities include assisting project managers in execution of projects involving Motor Control Centers (MCC)
- Manage Motor Control Center orders independently
- Participate in technical project handovers from application engineer to Order Manager
- Participate with the Project Manager in design clarification meetings with engineering and customer
- Compile project documentation for submission to customer
- Expedite vendor follow-up and coordinate shipment
- Support tracking and coordinating warranty
- Bachelor degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Self-starter with strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow-up, ask questions and think critically
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system is preferred
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job ID: 179964
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.