Customers around the world trust in our products. And service engineers significantly contribute to that. You are the first on the scene to solve any technical problem. You are a competent adviser, team player, and make things possible. “Unsolvable” is a foreign term, and you don’t do “unfair.” Your focus on the customers’ needs makes you an invaluable partner. When you join our team, you will reach one hundred percent in your career.
This position is responsible for installation and start-up duties on assigned projects. As needed this position will be assigned to a project team with selected duties at the direction of the project manager. This position requires work to be completed in both office and field locations.
· Performs all duties as installation specialist.
· Adheres to all Siemens project standards according to project category.
· Performs start-up and installation tasks on Siemens controllers and equipment as needed.
· Troubleshoots all aspects of building control system.
· Generates DDC point database on all projects.
· Generates code for equipment as required.
· Provides start-up and checkout documentation to the Project
· Manager for use in commissioning and validation.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· HS diploma or equivalent required.
· Associate Degree or two year technical degree or equivalent years of experience preferred.
· 2-5 years knowledge and experience of control systems.
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Previous Building Automation or DDC Controls experience a plus
· Individual must possess a valid Driver ’s license in good standing
· Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
· Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
· HVAC experience
· Advanced degree
Job ID: 179978
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.