What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your assigned projects
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the client team
What you'll need
- Broad experience as a project manager at an external strategy consultancy, with outstanding performance
- Profound consulting experience and industry know-how
- Outstanding university degree (Master’s/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- Proven experience in the personal development and coaching of project teams
- Extensive international work experience
- 80% travel may be required
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Job ID: 179981
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.