We are Siemens Management Consulting (SMC), the top management strategy consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Our mission is to inspire and transform Siemens businesses worldwide and launch talent into senior management roles. Join us and discover where your talents could take you.
The United States is the world’s largest economy – and the largest market for Siemens. That's why it is the home to some of Siemens’ global headquarters such as Oil & Gas or the software business. Our consultants have been supporting Siemens in the Americas as part of international project teams for many years. Since 2018, they've also been working locally from our new office in the sunshine state Florida.
Our Orlando team, comprising international and local talent, is helping to shape the future of the American market for Siemens, advising on growth and innovation, digitalization, M&A, government and society as well as regional strategies.
- Analyze markets and competitors; develop recommendations for our clients
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate workshops
- Help develop top management presentations
- You'll gain exposure to all areas of Siemens businesses and top management to help progress your career.
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us and start shaping your future today.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in business, engineering, natural science or IT
- At least one relevant internship in strategy consulting, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up
- Relevant international experience of several months (study abroad/internship) is a plus
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel approximately 80%
Job ID: 179991
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.