- Farming KPI’S would include homologation of SIPROTEC Relays and SICAM Portfolio( RTU’s , Power Quality and Fault Location) in IoU’s, Muni’s, Co-op’s in the assigned region , in collaboration with the Regional SPSS Teams handling Utilities
- Working closely with Key Industrial End Users and Industrial Consultants to ensure approval for Relays and Automation products for Key Green field and brownfield investments, in collaboration with the TIP Teams in the Region
- Working Closely with the Construction Sales Team to ensure Key Building Projects have the necessary approvals from the building contractors and EPCs, in turn getting the Loose Relay Products from the OEMs/ Channels
- Working Closely with the Energy Automation Product Territory Managers to impart detailed Product Training and Application Engineering training to the Major Channel Partners (OEMs, Distributors)
- Endeavour to be a thought Leader in the Protection and Automation Domain in their assigned region : Customers should view the Technical Consultant from Siemens as the Product expert- present White Papers and representation Siemens at Protection Conferences and exhibitions
- The technical Consultant should also be able to impart Training to the End User Protection Engineering team on Products and DIGSI/DEVICE MANAGER Software for ease of acceptance at end users on the product features
- Partnership with the Energy Automation Product Verbund Sales Manager to Ensure approval of Relays and RTU’s for End Users in the assigned territory for Projects being BID by DS,LP,HP,Mobility -Verbund SALES manager to take the lead role in getting the approvals with the support of the technical consultant in the assigned region
- Pursue Direct Interface with Agents / Reps to promote the SICAM Fault Location and PQ in Muni’s and Coop’s in the assigned regions – focus on handholding and joint visits to these DNOs along with the agents to get the necessary Pull
- 70% of the Annual KPI’s would be based on Farming or the Pull effect from customers and 30% would be based Achievement of Product Targets for the assigned territory managers whom these Technical Consultants/ Promoters would be supporting
- Technical Promoters would also be responsible to identify /train Retrofit Partners and Service Franchisees for increasing Siemens Footprint for a strong after Sales Service network
- Compensation Structure would be based a Base Compensation + Performance Pay ( based on evaluation of KPIs in Workday at the end of the Year)
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering / Power Systems
- 8- 30 years of Core Protection and Automation experience in Commissioning, Business Development, Projects
- Flexibility to travel : 50-70% face time with customers and collaboration with Regional Sales Colleagues
- Flexible to Relocate in the future to be in closer proximity to customers
- International Experience of working in other countries on similar domains will be an added advantage
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of USA
- Bilingual : Spanish,/Portuguese and English will be another advantage
Job ID: 180002
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.