Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Implement configurations and customizations in Dynamics 365 field service based on understanding the functional requirements through aligning with the PO.
- Researching about Microsoft Dynamics 365 field service capabilities and advising the PO on out-of-the-box capabilities.
- Continuingly researching and learning latest configuration and best practices of Microsoft Dynamics 365 field service and then bring these configurations to live.
- Assist in developing design specifications as well as providing demos (live, documentation and presentations) of the solution to the business..
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- (Ideally) a BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong willingness and passion to constantly learn new technology
- (Ideally) Good understanding of basic Microsoft Dynamics 365 field service functionality
- Knowledge of development frameworks (SCRUM/Agile/sAFE)
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles and data model
- Good problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Willingness to deliver the best UX
- Good team player and can work independently.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 180032
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time