Operations Leadership Development Program- Internship
Are you ready to drive efficiency and sustainability, improve operations, and fuel our growth in the U.S.?
What is the Operations Leadership Development Program?
This Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) places you in the center of some of the most dynamic areas of Siemens’ business operations. There are two unique options for the OLDP – Manufacturing or Materials.
The Manufacturing Program Track provides you with the skills needed to become a Front Line Supervisor in Production, Process Improvement Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer or a Production Planner. The Materials Program Track prepares you to work as a Purchasing Supervisor, Warehouse Operations, Manufacturing Resource Planning, Inventory Manager or Field Procurement Analyst.
Manufacturing Program Track:
· Materials management
· Supervision of production process
· Process improvement using LEAN and Six Sigma
· Manufacturing Engineering, including Quality Assurance
Materials Program Track:
· Manufacturing resource planning
· Global procurement
· Distribution center supervision
Internship Program start dates is in May.
Who Should Apply for the Internship?
We are looking for people who are resourceful — true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers and the world. The internship is a feeder into the fulltime OLDP program
To apply for the internship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Manufacturing, Operations/Materials Management, or Supply Chain Management
- A rising junior leading to the internship start date
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Relocation and Travel: Candidates must be willing to relocate and travel as required by program during the summer internship
- Work Authorization: Permanent work authorization in the U.S. is required
Job ID: 180043
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.