With Smart Infrastructure (SI) from Siemens, we intelligently connect energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive and communities to progress and support sustainable development.
People spend 90% of their lives in buildings. The quality of the interior environment has a profound impact on quality of life. Through innovative building technology, we provide intelligent automation technologies and services for commercial, industrial and public buildings and infrastructures.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our SI team based in our offices in Auckland, NZ. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing the System Integrator channel for the Building Products division.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships through regular face-to-face contact & support.
- Planning & executing a product sales strategy in line with national sales & marketing plans.
- Delivering budgeted sales volumes.
- Working within a team to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Analysing current and potential customers & markets trends.
- Preparing and negotiating projects / proposals, in cooperation with other stakeholders and management.
- Completing sales and revenue related key reporting.
What you will bring:
- Strong sales desire & competitive spirit, with sales experience considered an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid technical aptitude, with mechanical, electrical or industrial controls experience considered an advantage.
- Customer-focussed mentality.
- HVAC application & market knowledge is preferable.
- The ability to travel.
- Valid drivers licence and full working rights in New Zealand
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 180050
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens (N.Z.) Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time