Team leaders bring people, ideas, and opportunities together. They have all of a project’s costs and deadlines under control, get things rolling, understand technology and get people moving. With your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. You will support the Siemens central IT headquarters in order to operate the SAP systems worldwide. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
We make real what matters.
• You will forward plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio.
• Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
• Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
• You will coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates working with different teams.
• Communicate release details and schedules to the business as required
• Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
• Maintains a release repository and handle key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
What you need to make real what matters
• You have an engineering degree in computer science or equivalent with 9+ years of experience in SAP will be ideal
• Expertise in CTO - Change and Transport Organizer knowledge and Transport management experience
• Basic ABAP knowledge (development objects, version management)
• You will do Job monitoring and scheduling as per the need.
• Knowledge of application development lifecycle, ITIL and Testing knowledge – ECATT
• Proficiency in English and good to know German language.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 180053
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time