Siemens Financial Services is a global financial services provider and part of Siemens AG. SFS is present major global markets with assets under management in excess of 30 billion Euros.
Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is an NBFC approved by RBI. It is wholly owned by SFS GmbH. Headquartered in Mumbai, SFSPL has pan-India coverage through offices in 22 major cities across India. We offer varied asset financing solutions – loans, leases, differed payment solutions to our customers in India. Key industry segments in our business include Manufacturing, Health care, Printing& Packaging, Infrastructure, Information Technology, Energy etc.
- Change the future with us
- You will do Sales of financial services / solutions to large corporate customers, MNCs. This includes loan, Leases and deferred payment solutions.
- You will lead Sourcing deals from large customers- MNC & Indian Corporates for our financial solutions and negotiating and structuring the deals
- You will work closely with management and risk team for getting deal approvals and onboarding of the customers (large corporates and MNCs)
- This role will be that of an individual contributor.
We are looking for a professional, meeting the following
- You are a banking/ financial services sales professional and post graduate in finance / sales with 5 to 10 years work experience with good understanding of structuring of financing solutions. Knowledge of leasing will be an added advantage.
- You have an expertise in providing financing solutions to large corporates and MNCs in India.
- You have your own relation in the market that you can leverage.
- You are a very effective communicator with high passion to succeed and highly result oriented.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and good team player.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune (Maharashtra) but you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 180059
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time