Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Ensures adherence to defined manufacturing guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Supervises production activities according to established quality standards and EHS requirements.
- Contributes to production planning processes, and determines manufacturing priorities based on established weekly production schedules.
- Makes daily assignments, and assigns work and tasks to the member of the production group.
- Interprets specifications and makes judgments about the acceptability of production that is in process.
- Proposes procedures improvements and implements technical infrastructure.
- Leads and supervises assigned Production Technicians, Operators and workers.
- Troubleshooting on machine
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Diploma with 8-10 years experience or BE Mechanical with 3 to 5 Years experience in Heavy component Manufacturing.
- Exposure in CNC Heavy Machine shop, production planning & general management of manufacturing operations.
- Knowledge of tooling, processes & programming of CNC machines.
- Planning of Manpower handling & management skills for a factory shop floor.
- Leadership Capabilities.
- Familiar with CNC heavy machines & have knowledge of 2D & 3D programming
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 180105
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time