- Degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related area
- Six or more years of relevant work experience
- Elaboration of CAD projects for automation panels
- Elaboration of logic diagrams in text language and block diagram
- Knowledge of power systems simulation and power electronics
- Industrial networks (Ethernet networks, PRP, HSR, IEC 61850, IEC 104 protocols)
- Preparation and verification of CC and CA selectivity studies
- Programming and commissioning of SIPROTEC and SITRAS protection resources
- English writing and speaking proficiency
- Design, development and testing of substation automation solutions
- Contact with end customer, suppliers and service providers
- Support for sales teams
- Participation to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Translate customer business issues/opportunities and designing complex solutions
- Develop and deliver productivity savings and engineered solutions analytics for the account
- Contribute to the standards around which others will operate
Place of work: Pirituba – São Paulo/SP
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Job ID: 180166
Company: Siemens Mobility Soluções de Mobilidade Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time