What is the Sales Development Program?
The Sales Development Program (SDP) prepares recently graduated professionals for a successful career in technical Sales in the construction industry. Through extensive training, program participants will learn technical sales methodologies and techniques and gain knowledge of Siemens’ products, technology and culture.
Your responsibilities may include:
• Understanding the rich history of Siemens and the Siemens values
• Learning about our business units and associated products
• Learning about the industry/channel/market
• Training on core selling skills and proven methodologies
• Learning key sales processes and tools
• Establishing internal/external relationships
• Developing professional skills and capabilities
• Access to and network with Siemens’ senior decision makers and key leaders
This instructional and hands-on program, when combined with results-driven, highly-motivated top graduates, is a recipe for a successful technical sales career with a global market leader.
The program is a full-time position with benefits and is designed to create a sustainable career path with Siemens.
Through a career at Siemens, students and recent graduates will receive top-of-the-line training, develop professional skills and be at the forefront of engineering innovation. Here, the opportunities are limitless.
Who Should Apply?
We’re looking for people who are resourceful — true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers and the world.
To apply for the Sales Development Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Majors: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial engineering, Industrial Distribution, and Business Majors. Other technical degrees will be considered.
• Prior internship experience in a sales or technical role.
Minimum GPA: 2.7
• Relocation and Travel: Must be willing to relocate and travel as required by program
• Work Authorization: Permanent work authorization in the U.S. is required
As a full-time employee, your benefits will include:
· Competitive Health Care benefits,
· Paid Vacation and Holiday,
· Retirement Plan: 401K,
· Personal and Professional Development training,
· And More!
Job ID: 180190
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.