Branch Sales Manager
Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is a provider of customized equipment finance solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, we have pan-India coverage through offices in 20 major cities across India. Our areas of focus include – Healthcare Equipment Financing, Machine Tools Equipment Financing, Printing Equipment Financing, Plastic Molding Equipment Financing and Packaging Equipment Financing. We do financing for equipment manufactured by Siemens and a wide array of other well-known manufacturers from India. In addition to this we also provide financing for International equipment and manufacturers. We believe in delivering excellent customer service and demonstrate our financial expertise and industrial know-how to build value for our customers.
Change the future with us
- You will lead the branch, by example, to not only meet the expected performance levels, but to surpass the set goals.
- You possess customer centric approach and ensured that the entire team focuses on customer connect and engagement resulting in customer delight.
- You will strategized on need-based selling with product offerings based on client benefit & financial ease.
- You will be involved in sourcing the leads through Own and our internal Vendors team externally and Internally.
- You will handle Corporate, Mid Corporate, SME in Healthcare, Industries, Construction, Printing & Plastic segments with coverage through the Nagpur: Vidharbha and Chhattisgarh.
- You will work closely with various Siemens allied business for increased penetration in the assigned area.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- preferred in banking/ NBFC experience.
- You bring working knowledge of deal structuring in terms loan and finance lease
- and customer management skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune (Maharashtra) but you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 180233
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time