Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Responsible for the authorization concept and it’s integration to all functionalities
- Ensures efficient operations and availability of the required SAP S/4HANA authorization functionalities
- Manages functional and technical IT Application enhancements/innovations in her/his area of responsibility
- Establishing effective communication between demand management and the technical realization team
- Ensures a secure S/4 ERP HANA system through the fulfilment of all relevant information security guidelines in the authorizations area (e.g. segregation of duties)
- Monitors and reports the services delivery and performance in her/his area of responsibility
- Manages the provider performance according contractual agreements in her/his area of responsibility
- Supports Information Security and internal/external Audits
- Support further rollout projects (adding further legal entities to the system)
- Continuously re-assesses and optimizes the IT Service in her/his area of responsibility
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Expert in application and customizing knowledge for
SAP authorizations including FIORI front end:
- single roles and composite roles
- organizational roles using master and derived roles
- SU22/SU24 proposals
- frontend roles and backend roles (FIORI concept)
- SU01 user maintenance
- error handling SU53 and STAUTHTRACE
- Working understanding of SAP / software implementation methodology and tools
- Ability to transfer business requirements into appropriate solutions
- SAP transport management
- Preferably basic knowledge of SAP modules like FI, CO, MM, SD
- Basics in SAP FIORI
- Basics in system administration
- Knowledge/experience with audit requirements, e.g. ICRF, ITGC
- Experience in management of an IT Service Provider
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- High customer orientation
- High quality orientation
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken).
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 180235
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time