perform project management activities for various projects.
This role will involve interaction with engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and other members of multi-functional teams.
- Support the Project Management team in the optimization of the project implementation processes, through coordination, proposals and the elaboration of procedures and / or interpersonal changes and general adjustments in close collaboration with the Quality Manager and other applicable areas.
- Support and follows cost control.
- Support the Business Manager to obtain, update and improve relevant project documentation, as well as propose and prepare internal and external reports.
- Follow and own the implementation and establishment of the final Project Procedures
- Coordinate the preparation of project documentation.
- Coordinate the Project progress for:
- Quality & EHS
- Configuration Management
- Requirements Management
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Previous program management experience (3+ years)
- Experience in the railroad or large construction industry.
- Control Systems Project Management experience preferred
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) desired
- Electrical or Computer Engineering Degree preferred
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 180238
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.