Do you want to help create the future of
healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people
who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their
pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever
evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your mission and responsibilities:
· Support and administrate product training arrangement for CSE (Customer Service Engineer) and CAS(Customer Application Specialist), including course booking, training record maintaining & cost management, etc. And regularly monitor the product certification rate of CSE and CAS to drive for its progress & achievement.
· Assist in developing the overall training landscape and training courses in CS for different positions (Sales, CAS, CSE, CSM, etc.)
· Trigger the training request & monitor training progress by using electronic training management platform (Learn4U & PEPconnect) for all CS staff by different positions
· Maintain personal learning profile & training record of each individual in CS to ensure needed training for each specific position is implemented and record is archived
· Support in organizing real-time online training & new employee training (classroom) for CS staff in related aspects (invitation, instructors resources, training logistic, record archiving, etc.)
· Be the trainer for certain internal training courses to train CS staff for their soft skill ramping up (*For Senior)
· Proactively connect & analyze the learning request from relevant departments & realize it into operation to support business (*For Senior)
· Fulfill any other tasks that his/her supervisor assigns to him/her timely with good quality
Your qualifications and experiences:
3 ~5 years of training facilitation & organizing experiences, good at administrative work.
Experiences of working in multi-national company with diversified culture.
5 ~8 years of training facilitation, organizing & managing experiences, good at administrative work (* for senior)
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 180299
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time