you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens
Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and
passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our
long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Sales Management Activities: Customer and Distributor Relationship Management 客户和代理商关系的管理
2. Meet(over achieve) area sales target. 达成(超额完成)销售目标。
3. Keep close contacts with distributors and key customers, including new customer acquisitions. 日常与现有代理商和重要客户保持密切联系,并获得新客户。
4. Manage the instrument inventory well 管理好设备库存
5. Marketing Activities: To analyze local market structures, changes and new market trends, review with supervisor and react according to market. 分析本地市场的构成、变化和新发展趋势，与主管回顾并根据市场作出反应。
6. To support supervisor to control of profitability of distributors, target groups, key products, instrument platform. 支持主管对代理商的利润率、目标客户群、核心产品及工具平台进行管理。
7. To support and attend congresses, symposium, presentations etc. 支持并参加研讨会、会议等。
8. Supports market research on the sales front and the corresponding feedback to Sales/MKT Department and Technical Support. 支持市场调研，并将相应的情况反馈给销售/市场和技术支持部门。
9. Other marketing or related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company. 其它上级或公司指派的项目或任务。
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Effective communication skills both written and verbal 有效的书面和口头沟通技巧
2. Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications 精通计算机，熟练使用Microsoft Office。
3. Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies 全面了解公司程序和政策
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 180318
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time