Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Customer contact for new service report demands (thinking end to end)
- Overall responsible for coordination of the iRAM report lifecycle
- Coordination of the report generation process between report owner and the iRAM work streams (Data Lake Management, Report Development)
- Ensure report and data quality together with the owner
- Solution Architecture for reports and data (translate business demand to technical solutions)
- Close cooperation with Customers (IT Service Owner, IT Provider, IT Management etc.)
- Advise the accountable business contacts, in iRAM Report & Data Management related issues.
- Architectural collaboration with ITAM (IT Asset Management) Service
- Continuous report, data and service improvements
- Designing and implementing reporting and data management solutions
- Contribute and support planning, budgeting, design, and alignment of service management processes and report solutions landscapes
- Support the Service Dev/Ops team
- 2nd level support for reporting topics
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure in large global enterprises
- Good understanding of Siemens IT Infrastructure Processes and Guidelines
- Deep knowledge of Reporting and Data management technology and solutions
- Deep knowledge of IT Infrastructure data structure
- Good experience in the design and implementation of reports
- Proven experience in the data analytics for reporting
- Basic experience in the following technologies: Reporting tools (e.g. Tableau), Data Base (e.g. SQL Server), ETL (e.g. Pentaho), Interface technologies (e.g. REST APIs)
- Very good experience in demand management
- Good communication and presentation skills on expert level
- Very good intercultural collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality
- Highly proactive
- Ability to motivate change
- Phenomenal teammate that enjoys working in a multi-functional team
- Critical thinking
- Customer focused
- Willingness to travel
- Native language plus proficient English skills, preferably also good German skills
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 180328
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time