Overall Project Manager with full profit & loss responsibilities to manage a project to supply EICT (Electrical, Instrumentation & Control and Telecom) package complete with E-house module for FPSO including interface management and integration of all EICT systems and associated equipment provided by others in the FPSO.
Interface management includes interfaces towards Customer and Customer’s other sub-contractors (e.g. Topside contractors, Power Gen Contractors, Vessel/Utility system design contractors, Marine systems/package provided by the company including sub-sea systems provided by the end Client and sub-suppliers, vendors, fabrication yard, classification society etc., to integrate EICT systems throughout the complete FPSO.
What do I need to do to qualify for this job:
- Degree or diploma in Electrical or Control & Instrumentation or equivalent engineering field
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in project management with at least 6 years as a Project Manager with full profit & loss responsibility in managing projects for Oil & Gas industry preferably in Offshore FPSO projects
- Shall be experienced in handling complex projects involving multi-cultural, multi-national/regional, diverse group of project members and stake holders with leading O&G EPCs, Shipyard and Oil companies
- Good knowledge and understanding of Electrical Power system & Drives including E-house modules, Instrumentation and Control, Automation (ICSS/PMS/SCADA) and Telecom systems for the offshore units.
- Sound knowledge of codes & standards and current industrial practices for offshore industry and class requirements
- Knowledge in Siemens equipment and in Siemens processes & tools would be added advantage. Preferably Certified SPM@Siemens or equivalent suitable for Cat B project (per PM@Siemens).
- Able to carry out effective Risk & Opportunity and claim managements in the project maintaining relationship with Client & other stakeholders to achieve project success
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and able to build, lead & empower a high performance team
- Strong analytical, problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Able to travel for meetings, trainings and inspections including working at Customer office/yard if required.
Job ID: 180329
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time