How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters.
We are looking for candidates who can Design, implement and document assigned component/ work product.
• You will be responsible to Participate in preparing detailed Software Requirement Specifications
• You should have Proven ability to design and develop complex applications
• You should be Responsible for high level and low level design
• You should Investigate and fix defects found by test/ review team to ensure product quality
• You should Ensure quality of the developed component(s) / work product(s) and its technical delivery.
• You should be responsible to Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
• You should be Performing Test case review, Requirement Review, providing documentation (design/ test specification) inputs
• You should Develop and maintain good professional working relationships
• You should posses excellent communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problems.
• A good team player and willing to accept challenges and responsibility.
• Angular 2+, Angular JS, Ionic, HTML, CSS, git, CI/ CD, REST, JSON, Cordova,
• Should be familiar with mobile app development life cycle
• Should know the detailed process of publishing apps on Google Play Store and Apple App Store
• C# know-how will be an added advantage
What you need to make real what matter
• You should have either BE / B. Tech (Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Telecom) with minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Android/ iOS app development.
• Self Determination; Initiative; Learning; Communication Skills; Team Player; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html