As an experienced Service Specialist International Projects, you are ready for the next step in your career. Your new job – challenging and future-oriented.
“We make real what matters”
Taco Dekker is looking for a new Service Specialist International Projects, who fits in his team within Smart Infrastructure. Personal growth, ownership and an open mind are the most important values for him. Taco has more than ten years of experience within Smart Infrastructure and still learns something new every day and likes to share this with his colleagues!
The Siemens Smart Infrastructure
division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, Smart Infrastructure offers utilities and the industry the portfolio they need. For more information on our dynamic world, please click here
for more information.
In your job as an Service Specialist International Projects you have 6 colleagues. Like for instance Richard (senior Service Specialist) and Ronald (Service Consultant). Furthermore, customers, engineers, subcontractors and project managers are your daily contacts.
What are the responsibilities of this job?
- You conduct worldwide service and supervise deployments on low-voltage systems;
- Your duties comprise independently carrying out on-site maintenance, plant assessments, fault analyses and troubleshooting involving customer systems
- You determine the status of all equipment, using metrological methods
- You draw up the necessary documentation for your service deployments (reports, test records, etc.)
- The world is your office – and our challenges are more stimulating than any regular desk job.
“What do you need to make real what matters?”
- You have successfully completed a higher-education qualification in electrical engineering;
- You have a convincing record of professional experience in this field;
- Experience working on projects is a plus;
- Ideally you have already been able to gain some intercultural experience;
- You like to work on projects abroad for a longer time;
- You have business-fluent language skills in English.
“We have quite a lot to offer, but what’s in it for you?”
We offer a full-time job in an informal and professional working environment with plenty of room to develop yourself. You work in a department that is growing very fast, that operates autonomously and realizes projects from design phase to completion. More specific:
- A good salary plus profit sharing;
- 40 days of leave per year;
- Technical trainings and development opportunities;
- Great projects, no-nonsense culture, dynamic environment;
- You work for a strong brand and you are part of an international network.
"We don’t need superheroes, but super minds”
Don’t wait any longer, just click on the Apply button.
If you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruiter, please get in contact with
Marianne van Ruyven, mobile: +31 6 10 20 43 60.
Screening and an online assessment are part of the application process.